We are looking for a talented and passionate marketing artist to create engaging video creatives for our free-to-play mobile games.
You’ll be a founding member of the marketing team that we are building at Midnite to promote our own games and get more prototypes published.
- Create video creatives and assets for our marketing campaigns on various networks.
- Work closely with product owners, developers and artists and establish a clear workflow funnel from creative ideation to production
- Plan effective storyboards that help showcase the game’s potential
- Work directly with the Unity project as well as other creative tools
- Test and analyse your creative’s performances and suggest improvements
- Benchmark the Top Chart mobile gaming trends and keep track of innovations
- Good understanding of hyper-casual and casual marketing best practices.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a marketing artist in the video game or advertising industries.
- Knowledge of Unity game engine
- Multidisciplinary art skillset: video editing, VFX, graphic design, animation
- English proficiency with excellent communication skills
Nice To Have
- A good quality portfolio showcasing previous marketing work (video work is a must)
- You actually like to play free-to-play mobile games
- Experience in working on playable marketing creative assets
- Strong motivation to achieve goals within the established timeframe.
- Always looking to learn and improve.
- Enthusiastic about mobile games.
Thank you for your interest in Midnite ❤️